More Than Just Muscle Recovery: The Beauty Benefits of Cryotherapy
November 10, 2016
While Cryotherapy may be known for its pain relief and sports recovery benefits, the benefits go well beyond that. One positive side effect that often gets overlooked are the beauty and skincare benefits Cryotherapy provides. Cryotherapy stimulates collagen production which leads to anti-aging effects and cellulite reduction. If you’re looking for a natural, holistic alternative to anti-aging and clear skin, look no further than Cryotherapy treatment.
Discover the benefits below:
- Triggers collagen production: A major beauty benefit that Cryotherapy offers is its boost in collagen production. Cryotherapy speeds up the biological cell regeneration process, so dead cells are removed in favor of new ones. This means less fine lines and wrinkles on the skin which reduces visible signs of aging.
- Clear skin: Regular Cryotherapy treatments help expel toxins, so users notice less blemishes and acne as well as a radiance to their skin they have not had otherwise.
- Improved skin conditions: Regular treatments provide relief for Psoriasis, Dermatitis and Eczema by regulating skin cell growth and helping to control the autoimmune process. These skin diseases also can cause an inflammatory effect which is reduced with Cryotherapy.
- Cellulite reduction: Cryotherapy boosts metabolism which helps reduce fat deposits and improve elasticity in the skin. In turn, this will decrease the appearance of cellulite.
- Stronger hair and nails: As a result of the strengthening of your immune system, your hair and nails will become more full and strong as well.
If you haven’t tried Cryotherapy yet, Winter Park Cryosauna could be the tool missing in your beauty regimen to see real anti-aging, clear skin results in an all-natural way. These beauty benefits are just a small portion of the overall health benefits you’ll receive from adding regular Cryotherapy treatments into your lifestyle.